2-1-1 a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every day thousands of people across North America turn to 2-1-1 for information and support—whether financial, domestic, health or disaster-related. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2-1-1 can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to 2-1-1 connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs;
- shelter and housing options and
- emergency information and disaster relief;
- employment and education opportunities;
- services for veterans;
- health care, vaccination
health epidemic information; and
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs;
- reentry help for ex-offenders;
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs; and
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse.
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, 2-1-1 is committed to being the first,
Call 2-1-1 and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.